Tax implication of employee benefits Things to remember
How to structure your salary to save tax Pay attention to your pay structure to get more in hand and pay less taxes. Sep 05, 2016, 06.30 AM IST. 0 Comments Pay attention to your pay structure to get more in hand and pay less taxes. When negotiating terms of employment with a propsective employer, we focus on increasing CTC, without paying much attention to the salary structure. Though a higher... The tax on interest income is deducted at source, i.e., at the bank where you hold your deposit, or from the issuer of the bond who pays you interest. The rate of this TDS is a flat 10% if your
How to avoid getting an Income Tax Notice
Avoid Penalty. For income tax return of financial year 2017-18 and onwards there is a late fee of Rs 5,000 if the return is furnished after July 31st but on or before December 31, 2018. The... You can also use the online Income Tax Calculator tool offered by the income tax department of the Government of India. There are other income tax calculators that are available online but it is important that you refer to a reputable and reliable website to avoid the risk of inaccurate information.
12 Top Expat Tax Tips and Services for Living in India
This is an indirect tax, a tax on consumption unlike a tax on income. Online advertising was exempt from service tax for a while from 2012 to 2014 but it has come back again to give digital marketers in India a pain in the __. how to cut tall grass without a mower In this technological world, even the tax departments have improved a lot. Now it seems very difficult to avoid income tax. In country like India, where Indirect taxes already pockets a lot of taxes, income tax is another burden that everyone wants to avoid.
How to structure your salary to save tax The Economic Times
With the appraisal season round the corner, it's time to optimise your CTC in accordance with the latest tax rules to reduce your tax outgo in 2016-17. ET explains how one can tweak a salary of Rs 1 lakh a month to make the most of the deductions.(Data verified by ClearTax.in whiteboard how to avoid leaving spots behind Income tax department suggests to file income tax return on time to avail many benefits. One of the main benefits is carry forward of losses on business income. Business income losses can be carried forward for a consecutive period of 8 years and hence can be set off against income of next years if the same is not set off against the incomes in the current year. However, the benefits of
How long can it take?
A Complete guide on Income Tax for Indian bloggers and
- How to Avoid / Reduce / Save Tax on Rental Income in India
- Why Do So Few People Pay Income Tax In India? NPR.org
- Rental Income How to save tax on it? - Nitin Bhatia
- How to avoid paying taxes on interest income Reuters India
How To Avoid Tax On Salary In India
Non-resident can claim benefit of DTAA to avoid income tax here. A non-resident is taxed only on income that is received in India, or that accrues or arises, or is deemed to accrue or arise, in India.
- Tax Evasion In India Rooting for taxes is never an easy thing because most people question that concept of giving away part of their earning to a government but the fact is that taxes are an important source of income for the government.
- There is on state level income tax, but some states do have a profession tax on salaried employees. Corporate expenses are taxed via the “fringe benefits tax.” If you have employees in India, there are number of payroll deductions and additional payments that are required by law.
- India Income Tax and Salary Example for ₹6,00,000.00 This illustration provides a salary calculation for an Indian resident earning ₹6,00,000.00 per annum in the 2019 / 2020 Tax Year. You can read further information about this tax and salary calculation below the calculator and in the associated finance guides and tools.
- How To PAY ZERO TAX on Income of 15.46 lakhs in 2017-18? -THE VIDURA WAY! March 27, Gift income from relatives: In India the most peculiar form of income is through gifts. There are some benefits and relief given to this type of income. The maximum limit of exempted is of Rs 50,000 for the gifts received from people that are not relatives. Gift from relatives is tax-free. Deduction u/s